OpenZFS Office Hours
An opportunity to chat live with a ZFS expert (usually a developer) about their work. Depending on who shows up, it could be an interview, a lecture on ZFS internals, or a discussion of how to get the best performance from ZFS in a particular situation.
Join today's event, hosted by George Wilson.
- Join the google+ hangout to chat live
- Ask questions on #openzfs on freenode (web interface)
- View video live on youtube
The next OpenZFS Office Hours will be hosted by George Wilson on December 12th, 2013, at 9AM PDT.
|Topic||Speakers||Date and time||Venue|
|Everything OpenZFS||Matt Ahrens||9AM-10AM PDT (16:00 UTC), October 11, 2013||video recording|
|Everything OpenZFS||George Wilson||9AM-10AM PST (17:00 UTC), December 12, 2013||g+ hangout, YouTube, and IRC|
You can participate in the Office Hours using the following technologies. This webpage will be updated with the specific Hangout and YouTube URLs 15 minutes before the session starts.
- Google+ Hangout
- Requires google+ account
- Requires browser plug-in (works on Mac, Windows, and Linux), or iOS or Android app
- This is the preferred option; latency will be lowest and you can interact via voice, video, and text
- View the conversation live via YouTube; works even on FreeBSD and Solaris
- Ask questions via IRC
- 30 second delay